This is one of the most versatile sets of furniture available for your young clients. They encourage climbing, sitting, and socialization, and provide the ideal environment for therapeutic activities. They can also be used to teach concepts, such as over, under, through and between.
Nesting benches provide you with four different heights ranging from 4" to 18". Features include portability and space efficiency; and sturdy, all-wood construction of high-quality birch plywood with a smooth lacquer finish that’s easy to clean and maintenance free.
Lightweight, yet sturdy enough to hold the weight of an adult.
- These benches are the newest addition to our popular line of benches
- Solid, stable benches nest for compact storage
- Smooth surfaces facilitate movement in sitting, crawling, or stair climbing
- Unlike our adjustable benches, the Nesting Benches have fixed heights
- Sold as a set of 4
- Largest two benches are suitable seats for therapists or large children
- Smallest bench can be used as a footrest or to practice stepping up or down
- Size 1: 14" x 11 3/4" x 4"
- Size 2: 18 1/2" x 11 3/4" x 6 3/4"
- Size 3: 23" x 11 3/4" x 11 1/2"
- Size 4: 27 1/2" x 11 3/4" x 18"