Reading Focus Cards are effective reading tools for those who struggle to follow the lines while reading.
| Additional Information:|
Reading Focus Cards are effective reading tools for those who struggle to follow the lines while reading. The Reading Focus Cards come in two convenient sizes. These sensory-appealing tools provide a solution for struggling readers (U.S. Patent 7,565,759) of all ages with a choice of 3 different colored filters. The customizable Reading Focus Cards block out more surrounding text than other reading tools and allow a reader to read through a chosen colored filter.
Can be used with tech devices such as Kindles, Nooks, iPads, tablets, etc.
Advantages of the Reading Focus Card:
- Helps readers to more easily focus and read
- Promotes better concentration and comprehension
- Encourages accurate placeholder work
- Promotes correct placement of test answers on scan sheets
- Portable - easy to store in pocket or bag
- Easy on eyes - colors to soothe or highlight
- Great for viewing charts, graphs, lists, etc.
- Can grip paper surface to prevent slipping or loss of place
- Wipes off easily for easy cleaning
- Blocks out more text than any other tool!
- Created by an experienced teacher for her students
- Has visual and tactile appeal for sensory issues
The short size (3" x 5") is best for shorter lines of text as with regular-sized paperbacks, books with 2 columns of text on a page, math problems, etc. The long size (3" x 8 5/8") is best for longer lines of text with children's books, worksheets, larger volumes, science and math equations, documents etc.
No Color Choice
Short Size: 3" x 5"
Long Size: 3" x 8 5/8"