The Maclaren Major Positioning Pushchair provides a portable, everyday stroller specifically designed for children with special needs and their parents.
Available, Accessories Lead Times Vary, Call for Availability
| Additional Information:|
The sturdy square-section, aluminum chassis with a metallic silver finish and 7" (18cm) wheels withstand years of rugged service. Swivel-front wheels, square-grip handles, three-position detachable foot rests, brake on each rear foot, a five point safety harness, and hard wearing, easy to clean electric blue upholstery are all standard features.
Optional accessories may be required to provide added comfort and support. Accessories include:
- a chest pad for additional trunk support
- a removable and washable padded seat
- two padded, supportive matching lateral inserts that can be placed to the left or right of the harness
- a matching sunshade with rear window for viewing
- an attachable shopping bag
- a stroller boot provides warmth against the cold and windy days
Stroller easily folds to 46" x 9 3/4" x 8 1/4" for transport and storage.
Accommodates children up to 110 lbs (50kg) and/or 48" tall.
- Fully swiveling front wheels for easy maneuvering
- Brakes on each rear wheel
- Footrest has three height options: low, medium and high
- Detachable rigid foot rest
- Positive-lock safety catches
- Lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Holds up to 100 lb
- Easily folded to 46" x 9 3/4" x 8 1/4"
- Only weighs 13.75 lbs as shown (15.4 lbs. with footplate)
- Also available with a variety of accessories.