Combine style, function and accessibility with an innovative Special Tomato eio Stroller special needs push chair for the child in your life.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires drop shipment directly from the factory via truck. This item does not qualify for free shipping. A customer service representative will contact you with a shipping quote prior to finalizing your order.
| Product Literature:|
Lightweight, Mobile Positioning Stroller for Early Intervention to Preadolescence.
Highly recommended for children from infancy through elementary age, this innovative special needs push chair makes style and function accessible to all. The Special Tomato eio Special Needs Stroller accommodates children who weigh 90 pounds or less or are under 48" tall; features padded fabric seat and back laterals, and head pad.
Ultimate comfort comes from head to toe padding, standard angle adjustment foot well, a 5-point Comfort Wrap harness and full recline capability. European inspired styling is enhanced with a lightweight, yet durable aluminum frame, which moves easily on streets, over grass and in the mall. The canopy offers an attractive, all-important protection from the elements. Covered in easy-care, contemporary-colored fabric, this clean, classic design is affordable for everyone.
2 year warranty.
- Padded head rest, hip & back laterals
- Back rest angle adjusts from 25° to 75°
- Footwell and push handle are both angle adjustable
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- Removable sun canopy with window and large pocket
- Easy-push, airless wheels are extra large—11" rear, 9" front— to simplify navigation on the street, park and indoors
- Swivel-front wheels with lock-out feature add security on rough terrain
- One-touch rear brake with spring suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame
For kids who need mild to moderate positioning, the Size 1 and 2 Soft Touch Liners (see below) and Size 1 Soft Touch Sitters (see below) attach to the stroller.