Cut-Up Letters Chunks Workbook is great for students learning to build words on their own. This workbook is built up of cards that display word families, consonant blends, initial consonant and digraphs. All of these word chunks teach students how to use consonant and word families to make words. This workbook comes with card-stock pages that can be cut apart for hands-on learning. It supports NCTE and NAEYC standards.
Cut-Up Letters Chunks Workbook Features:
- 240 Cut-Up Letter Chunks for Working with Word Families
- Great for grades kindergarten through third grade
- Written by Sherrill B. Flora
- 22 pages
- Paperback Workbook
Cut-Up Letters Chunks Workbook Includes:
- 240 Total Word Building Cards
- 90 Word Family Cards
- 60 Initial Consonant Cards
- 78 Consonant Blend Cards
- 12 Initial Digraph Cards
- Teaching Suggestions
- Activities and Learning Center Ideas
Click here to fill out the entry form and good luck. Use a tablet or phone to fill out the giveaway form. At the end of each week, one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. No duplications will be counted. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends May 21, 2017.