The EZLeaps Shoe Tying Tool teaches children and adults how to tie their shoes easily without frustration. Tying a shoe can be difficult when you are losing manual dexterity in your hands, EZLeaps Shoe Tying Tool is the way to go. This tool is designed to hold the laces in place so the fingers can grasp them and aid in the shoe tying process. It’s easy, saves time and pops off at the end.
The EZLeaps Shoe Tying Tool is as simple as 8 steps.
- Step 1 – The user will pinch the laces to make an “X”, tuck one lace under the other, and pull both laces tightly. Great you have made your first knot.
- Step 2 – Place your EZLeaps Shoe Tying Tool on top of the knot by pulling one lace up through one hole and pull up to the sky.
- Step 3 – Force the same lace down through the other hole on the same side and pull it through to make your first loop.
- Step 4 – With the other lace, you will want to lace it up through the other side hole and pull up to the sky. Force the same lace down through the other hole on the same side and pull it through to make your second loop.
- Step 5 – Pinch both loops to make an “X”, Tuck and pull tightly.
- Step 6 – Now let’s make a double knot. Repeat step 5.
- Step 7 – Now pull it off
- Step 8 – Congratulations! You just tied your shoes.
Here are a few tips for success:
- The user must want to learn to tie his/her shoes
- Measure the laces from the shoe to the tip. The laces must be between 9″ – 14″.
- Have fun and make this a memorable experience.
Click here to fill out the entry form and good luck. The application tends to work better when the form is filled out on a computer rather than a tablet or phone. At the end of each week, one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. No duplications will be counted. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends 9-28-2014.