Balls With Feet is this month’s exciting new giveaway. Built-in feet on the bottom help to prevent the ball from rolling from underneath the individual or rolling when it is not in use. Like all balancing balls, Balls With Feet help to improve vestibular stimulation, trunk stability, balance, coordination or other therapy exercises. The non-slip material is helpful because it adds a little extra security when in use. The 17.7″ (45cm) Balls With Feet is great for users that are under 56″ tall.
Balls With Feet Features:
- Dimensions are 17.7″ (45cm) in diameter
- Supports 300 lbs.
- Latex Free
- Requires an inflation pump to inflate
How do you know if the 17.7″ is the correct size for you?
It is always best that you consult with a physical or occupational therapist when choosing an exercise ball. Please follow our guidelines to determine if this ball is the right fit for you.
If you are going to be using the Balls With Feet in a seated position, follow these steps.
- Measure the distance from the user’s back of the knee to the bottom of the foot. This will create a 90-degree angle at both the hips and the knees with the user’s thighs parallel to the ground or pointing down slightly.
- If that measurement is close to 17.7″ (45cm) then the user will be a great fit for this size of ball. You can always deflate the ball if it is a little too big for the user.
- Sign up here for your chance to win a 17.7″ (45cm) Balls With Feet.
If the user’s stomach is going to be laying on top of the Balls With Feet, follow these steps.
- Measure the distance from the user’s armpit to the tip of their middle finger.
- If that measurement is close to 17.7″ (45cm) then the user will be a great fit for this size of ball.
- Sign up here for your chance to win.
Just fill out the entry form and good luck. At the end of the month one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. No duplications will be counted. Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends March 31, 2017.