eSpecial Needs is giving away you the chance to win a Nimbo Posterior Walker this month. Not sure what a posterior walker is? Let me explain. A posterior walker means that the individual walks in front of the walker. This type of walker can be essential if you are struggling with trunk support. Allowing the individual to walk in front of the walker can actually improve ones upright posture. Many physical therapists prefer posterior walkers for users with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological, orthopedic and developmental disorders.
The winner will be allowed to choose the size and color of the Nimbo that best fits the individual.
Nimbo Posterior Walker Features:
- Aluminum Frame in bright colors
- Height adjustable
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface, allowing the Nimbo to not slide backwards
- 5″ front and rear wheels
- 5″ one directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism. Disengaged the pin to allow forward and reverse mobility.
- Anti-Reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels and allows forward & reverse mobility
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Latex-free hand grips with flanged ends. These hand grips offer a smooth texture grip to increase comfort
- Folds easily for convenient transporting
- 1 year limited warranty
To check the Nimbo Posterior Walkers specifications, please visit our website.
Just fill out the entry form and good luck. At the end of the month one lucky fan will be notified by eSpecial Needs that you have won. Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes ends May 31, 2017.