If you're dashing around town or just going in and out of shops, you really want a lightweight, maneuverable stroller that doesn't compromise positioning. With its super-light aluminum frame, the Special Tomato Jogger folds with ease and can be placed neatly into your vehicle. The comfortable padded seat reclines and there's a protective canopy with a window that allows you to keep an eye on your child. For children who need minimal to moderate positioning, the Soft-Touch Liner attaches easily. And the Special Tomato Jogger still folds with the Soft-Touch Liner in place! Supports users that are under 48" tall.
Standard features of the Special Tomato Jogger include:
- Two 12½" pneumatic quick release tires and Swivel front 12½" pneumatic tires for increased maneuverability and can lock for straight line strolling.
- Hand-operated front disc brake
- Foot well with side guard
- Functional rear suspension
- Foot-operated rear parking brake
- Folding latch for quick and easy one step folding
- Height adjustable push handle
- Reclining back support
- 5-point chest harness
- 3-Point pelvic harness with locking buckles
- Removeable seat and back panels
- Padded upholstery
- Grab rail
- Canopy with window that folds with stroller
- Latex free
Special Tomato Jogger All Terrain Stroller Specifications:
Dimensions Stroller Weight 27 lbs. Seat to Foot-well 15" Seat 14"W x 12"D Back Height 25" Max. User Weight 110 lbs. Overall Dimensions 26"W x 42"L x 43"H Handle Height to Floor 35" - 43" Folded Dimensions (without rear wheels) 33" x 21" x 16" Recline Range 100 - 140 degrees
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I'm really pleased with this stroller. I've used it for running and for all terrain activities. It's amazing on rough terrain, really easy to maneuver, and my child is very comfortable. She loves it. The front wheel is very sensitive to rough road so the lock is very useful. Folds small and fits well into the back of my Subaru Forester with plenty of room left. The instructions for assembly were pretty vague so it took a few people to figure it out but once we did it was everything we needed. I'm happy with my purchase.