Gift Card Terms and Conditions
eSpecial Needs eGift Cards can be used to purchase almost anything in our store. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions below.
Sending eGift Cards: When sending eGift Cards please be aware that some e-mail programs may block or even delete e-mail messages which originate from an address not specified by the recipient as an accepted address. All eSpecial Needs eGift Cards are sent from email@example.com. If you are concerned that your recipient may have e-mail filters turned on, you may want to send or reissue the gift certificate to your own e-mail address and then forward it to them or print it out to give to them.
Redeeming eGift Cards: Simply contact our customer service department or enter the eGift Card Pin into the field during checkout at our online store. A sales order will be processed and emailed to you with the eGift Card amount applied. Questions about purchasing or using a eGift Card can be sent through our Contact Us form online.
Terms and Conditions:
- eGift Cards must be redeemed through eSpecial Needs especialneeds.com.
- eGift Cards cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- eGift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's eGift Card account and is not transferable.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your eGift Card, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
- eGift Cards and their use on the especialneeds.com Web site are subject to eSpecial Needs general Terms & Conditions.
- The risk of loss and title for eGift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards. If you have any questions, please call customer service at (877) 664-4565.
- eSpecial Needs will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift Card is either redeemed through the especialneeds.com Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the especialneeds.com Web site.
- eSpecial Needs may provide eGift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of eGift Cards.
- ESPECIALNEEDS EGIFT CARDS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT AN EGIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH EGIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- eSpecial Needs eGift Cards are issued and sold by eSpecial Needs LLC, a Missouri corporation. By visiting especialneeds.com, you agree that the laws of the state of Missouri, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these eGift Card terms and conditions.
- Any dispute relating in any way to eSpecial Needs eGift Cards shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in St. Louis, Missouri, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate eSpecial Needs intellectual property rights, eSpecial Needs may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Missouri, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- eSpecial Needs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion.
- All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.