The Rainbow Arch is innovative playground equipment that encourages inclusion and fosters integrative play for young wheelchair users and able-bodied children. Children with mobility devices can play alongside children who are typically developing as they guide the balls along the track or they can pass them back and forth to one another. The rainbow arch is great for eye coordination tracing the balls through the tunnel to the other side as well as muscle control and coordination gross motor skills .
Rainbow Arch Playground Equipment Features:
- Durable, low maintenance steel design.
- Includes three 13” inflatable playground balls.
- Can be installed in-ground or surface mount.
- Allows children of all abilities to play alongside one another.
- Improves eye coordination and gross motor skills.
Rainbow Arch Playground Equipment Specifications:
- Great for children ages 2-12.
- 48" H.
- Weighs 145 lbs.
- Ground Space Required: 12' x 13'.
- Meets ADA standards.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.