The Blue2 dual switch provides access to compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch applications via Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply sync the wireless switch with your favorite Apple® device and activate the application’s switch scanning mode to begin using the app hands-free. Blue2 assistive technology supports both single and dual switch access through direct access using the two built-in switches, or plug in your favorite switches into the available ports to fit your individual's special needs.
**Note: The Blue2 switch is compatible with MOST tablet, desktop, & laptop computers that have a bluetooth connection. iOS 7, OS X Mavericks, or switch accessible software or apps are required.
Computer Access Modes:
Also a great product for computer access, Blue2 also ships with a USB Bluetooth dongle. For maximum software accessibility, Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard/mouse commands on switch activation.
- Mode 1: Page Up / Page Down
- Mode 2: Left Arrow / Right Arrow
- Mode 3: Up Arrow / Down Arrow
- Mode 4: Left Mouse Click / Right Mouse Click
- Mode 5: Space / Enter Mode 5 used with SoundingBoard™ as well as other switch-accessible Apps
Blue2 Bluetooth Switch Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 4.6" x 1.3"; 4.8 ounces
- Bluetooth® wireless access up to 30 feet
- Long battery life (requires 2AA batteries)
- No-touch access to compatible iTunes AAC apps
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
- Computer access with the included Bluetooth® dongle
- Support for a variety of accessibility software with five command modes
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.