The Blue2 Bluetooth Switch provides easy-to-setup wireless single or dual switch access provides access to compatible iOS, Apple OS X, Android, Windows, and Google Chrome devices. Simply sync the wireless switch with your favorite device and activate the application switch scanning mode to begin using the app hands-free. Blue2 assistive technology supports both single and dual switch access through direct access using the two built-in switches, or plug in additional switches into the available ports to expand switch options or to make a favorite switch wireless.
**Note: The Blue2 switch is compatible with MOST tablet, desktop, & laptop computers that have a bluetooth connection. iOS 7, OS X Mavericks, or switch accessible software or apps are required.
Computer Access Modes:
Also a great product for computer access, Blue2 also ships with a USB Bluetooth dongle. For maximum software accessibility, Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard/mouse commands on switch activation.
- Mode 1: Page Up / Page Down
- Mode 2: Left Arrow / Right Arrow
- Mode 3: Up Arrow / Down Arrow
- Mode 4: Left Mouse Click / Right Mouse Click
- Mode 5: Space / Enter Mode 5 used with SoundingBoard™ as well as other switch-accessible Apps
Blue2 Bluetooth Switch Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 4.6" x 1.3"; 4.8 ounces
- Bluetooth® wireless access up to 30 feet
- Long battery life (requires 2AA batteries)
- No-touch access to compatible iTunes AAC apps
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
- Computer access with the included Bluetooth® dongle
- Support for a variety of accessibility software with five command modes
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.