The Cap Switch is a small, round switch with a non-slip based for mounting. This wired single switch is recommended for special needs users with good targeting ability. Tactile and auditory feedback occur when the assistive technology is activated.
Cap Switch Specifications:
- Activation Surface Diameter: 2" (5.08 cm)
- Activating Force: 9 oz (255 g)
- Designed to provide tactile and audible feedback to the user
- Designed for activation no matter where pressed
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.