The BIGTrack™ Trackball 2.0 allows the user to easily move and position the mouse cursor on the computer screen while using fine or gross motor movements of the hand, arm, or foot. Plugging in a switch on the right side of BIGTrack 2.0 will enable the right click via the switch. Switch are not included and sold separate. Once the mouse cursor is positioned, two over-sized buttons are available for left and right clicking.
BIGTrack™ Trackball Specifications
- Large 3-in / 7.62-cm trackball
- Updated design
- Two switch jacks for left and right click
- Color differentiated right and left click buttons
- USB connection (USB Type A receptacle required)
- Compatible with most laptop, desktop, and tablet computers that can use a standard mouse
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.