The Cup Switch is a small, round switch with non-slip base for mounting, similar to the Cap Switch, but encased in a plastic cup for extra durability. The assistive technology includes five brightly colored stickers, which makes it ideal for special needs users with low vision. Auditory and tactile feedback occur when the wired single switch is activated.
Cup Switch Specifications:
- Activation Surface Diameter: 2" (5.08 cm)
- Activating Force: 12 oz (340 g)
- Designed to provide tactile and audible feedback to the user
- Designed for activation no matter where pressed
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.