Adapt your environment!
Express One is a high quality single message talker with an extra large active area. Ideal for wall mounting as a talking sign or table top communicator. Just touch the picture or the play button to activate speech. Designed to accommodate your photos, large or small. Express ONE has 10 seconds of recording time, quality speech playback, volume control and a 5” x 7” touch sensitive area. Durable, light weight and extremely easy to use.
Buy individually or SAVE MONEY when you buy three!
SPECIFICATIONSExpress ONE Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- 10 seconds of recording time
Additional InformationHow do you set up and operate the Express ONE Communication device?Set-Up
How to Record
- Insert the two AAA batteries into the compartment on the back of the unit.
- To insert a picture, slide both gold latches from LOCK to OPEN. Lift the frame. Two black plastic framing mats are included so you can use pictures in three sizes: 3” x 5,” 4” x 6,” or 5” x 7”.
- Remove and set aside mats you are not using.
- Insert the picture, making sure it’s facing the right direction.
- Put the frame back in place, and slide both latches back to LOCK.
How to Play a Message
- Find the gold latch on the back of the unit. Slide the latch to REC. Turn the unit over.
- When you are ready to record the message, press and hold the center of the picture area. (Pressing the square gold button will not activate recording). While the picture is being pressed, a red LED will light, indicating that the unit is recording.
- Speak clearly into the MIC next to the LED, and record a message up to 10 seconds. When you finish speaking, stop pressing on the picture. The LED will go out when you stop pressing on the picture or when time runs out, indicating that recording has stopped.
- Turn the unit over and slide the gold latch from REC to PLAY. The Express One is now ready to use.
What are some good practical ways to use the Express ONE communication device?Talking Sign
- Press near the center of the picture. Release as the message begins. The activation area is quite large, but does not extend to the edges of the picture.
- The message can also be activated by pressing and releasing the square gold button next to the LED.
The Express One can be used as Talking Sign. Two wall mounts are built into the back of the unit, so it can be hung either vertically or horizontally.
Put one on each classroom door to identify the room. “This is Mrs. Garcia’s room. This is where we have Art.”, for example. Or hang the talking sign wherever there are informational or safety signs that not everyone can read or understand. “This is the boy’s bathroom.”
Have an Express One for each student in the class, with a student’s picture in each unit. You can record messages for students to check each day. “You had a great day yesterday. Keep up the good work! Don’t forget Mrs. Kovacs will be here to see you this afternoon.” or “Welcome back! We all hope you feel better now.”
VideosThere are no videos available.