Meet the Jelly Beamer Wireless Switch! Think of it as a Jelly Bean Switch... Without the Wires
Wireless that Works!
A wireless switch that is rugged, reliable and easy to use. Designed and built with the same hardwearing features you`ve come to expect from all AbleNet switches, the Jelly Beamer performs just like a traditional switch - without the hassle of cables.
Technology you Already Know
There`s no great mystery to Jelly Beamer`s wireless technology. This powerful and infinitely portable switch uses the same technology found in found in wireless headsets for mobile phones and MP3 players, and in handheld devices, such as PDAs. Plus, like other wireless devices, the Jelly Beamer wireless switch features a power-saving sleep mode that dramatically extends its battery life yet is virtually undetectable to users.
Simple Set-up. Immediate Action
The Jelly Beamer wireless switch has just two components: the Jelly Beamer switch that houses a transmitter, and the Jelly Beamer receiver that can be plugged into any switch-adapted device, from battery operated toys and electric appliances to your classroom`s digital camera or computer. Each switch is uniquely paired with its receiver, allowing multiple students to use their own Jelly Beamers at the same time, from as far away as 10 meters (30-feet), without interfering with one another.
Take the First Step Toward a Wireless Classroom
Let`s face it, the world is going wireless, and the Jelly Beamer makes it easy to take the first step toward the wireless classroom you`ve imagined.
Jelly Beamer Wireless Switch Features:
- One transmitter and one receiver
- 6.4 cm switch activation surface
- Tactile, visual and audible feedback
- External switch jack on transmitter to let you connect your own switch
- Mountable using:
- Dual Lock Interlocking Tape for angled or vertical surfaces
- Velcro Strap with the mounting slots on the Receiver
- UltraStik Reusable Adhesive on flat surfaces
- Slim Armstrong or Universal Switch Mounting System with the Small Rectangular Mounting Plate
- Sensitrac and other mounting options
- Wireless radio wave technology - no aiming necessary
- Reliable performance from any position in the classroom up to 10 meters
The transmitter and receiver require 2 AA batteries each.
Without wires, the Jelly Beamer can:
- Easily be passed between students
- Foster turn-taking and sharing
- Provide everyone a turn on the computer or in cooking activities
No more worries about:
- Clutter in the work area
- Cords catching in the wheels of the wheelchairs
- Cords distracting /taking away from student learning
Jelly Beamer Wireless Switch is targeted at the following age ranges:
- All Ages
Jelly Beamer Wireless Switch is designed to foster development in the areas of:
- Switch use
Jelly Beamer Twist Transmitter with Original Receiver Specifications:
- Required 2 AA batteries (not included)
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.