The Mini Cup Switch is a smaller version of the Cup Switch, but is for special needs users with good targeting ability. The assistive technology is encased in a plastic cup for durability and includes five brightly colored stickers. The wired single switch is easily activated with the finger or chin and provides auditory and tactile feedback.
Mini Cup Switch Specifications:
- Activation Surface Diameter: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Activating Force: 4.2 oz (130 g)
- Designed to provide tactile and audible feedback to the user
- Designed for activation no matter where pressed
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.