The Mini Joystick with Push can control a total of five switches. Four by moving the joystick in four directions; the fifth is activated by pressing down on the joystick shaft. The wired multi-switch provides tactile and auditory feedback to the special needs user. The assistive technology device includes two rubber and hard plastic tips, a 9-PIN D connector, and requires mounting.
Mini-Joystick with Push Specifications:
- Activation Length: 2" (5.08 cm)
- Joystick Activating Force: 4.5 oz (120 g)
- Push Activating Force: 7.0 oz (200 g)
- Designed to provide tactile and audible feedback to the user
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord 9-PIN D female connector
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.