Our Original Receivers function just like a traditional switch and work in conjunction with our wireless switches for assistive technology with no cords. Plug in the receiver, and go. Choose the Original Receiver so your special needs user can control a computer switch, interface or single device.
Original Receiver Specifications:
- Long battery life with built-in sleep mode
- Unique wireless codes eliminating cross-talk between devices
- 30 foot range with no pointing necessary
- Designed to provide visual and audible feedback to the user
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Transmitter and receiver require 2 AA batteries each (not included)
- Requires wireless switch transmitter (not included)
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.