The Pneumatic Switch is a specialized switch activated through breath control. The wired multi-switch is a dual switch activated with either a "sip" or a "puff" of the lips.
The assistive technology device is available in two sizes, features an internal saliva trap for cleaning and, for health reasons, is not returnable once opened.
Pneumatic Switch Specifications:
- Pneumatic Switch - Short: 5" (12.5 cm)
- Pneumatic Switch - Long: 14" (35 cm)
- Equipped with 6' (2M) cord using 1/8" (3.5 mm) monoplug
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not returnable once opened
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.