Adding two Big Beamers to this kit delivers the reliability and power of wireless assistive technology to the PowerLink4®.
The PowerLink 4 environmental control unit allows special needs switch users to control up to two electrical appliances with single switches. Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on.
PowerLink 4 Features:
- Easy set up with built-in display and simple new design.
- Powerful access with six modes of control.
- Accurate programming and data collection.
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances.
- Linkable™ wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet.
- Two switch input jacks.
- Great looks at a small size.
PowerLink 4 Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations.
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated.
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds.
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF.
Big Beamer Transmitter Features:
- Long battery life with built-in sleep mode.
- Unique wireless codes eliminating cross-talk between devices.
- 30 foot range with no pointing necessary.
- External switch jack - makes any switch wireless.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Powerlink 4 Specifications:
- Input: Wireless Switch
- Primary Output: AC Control
- Compatible Devices: AC Controlled Appliances
- # of Devices It Can Control: 2
- Feedback: Visual
Big Beamer Transmitter Specifications:
- Activation Surface Diameter: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Activating Force: 5.5 oz (156 g)
- Designed to provide tactile, visual and audible feedback to the user.
- Supplied with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.