Whether you're at home or in a group home facility, emergencies can happen anywhere. With the Responsable™ Personal Alert System, help is never far away.
This innovative assistive technology alert system works with your existing phone line, allowing you to program up to four phone numbers to call on a single push of a button. Your special needs loved one, patient or student simply wears a pendant to provide instant access to help whenever it's needed. It's like having a cordless speakerphone wherever you go!
Unlike simple alert systems, use the pendant to automatically dial the preset numbers and then talk with the person on the other end. If no one answers, 911 can be automatically dialed. Responsable is great for making people feel in control of their environment and that help is always available, even if it is not a "911 emergency".
This unit includes one pendant and a base station that connects to a standard telephone.
Responsable Personal Alert System Features:
- Two-way cordless speakerphone capability - not simply an alert message.
- Automatic dialing of up to four programmable contacts, plus 911.
- Answer in-coming phone calls.
- Works with your regular telephone line - no monthly contracts or activation fees.
- Set up in minutes.
- Wide range - use anywhere inside your home and even in your yard or garden.
- Built-in charging and battery check for the included pendant batteries.
- Base station batteries provide 24 hours of reserve power in an outage.
- Wear on a lanyard, on a belt clip, or strap to your wheelchair or bed with included accessories.
- Connect up to four pendants and wall unit communicators.
- VoIP compatible.
NOTE: Available in North America Only (all 50 US states and Canada).