When switch access is required, the Responsable™ Switch Alert Unit is the perfect environmental control solution for single switch access to fast, efficient two-way special needs communication. The unit easily mounts to any flat surface or mount exactly where you need to a bed or wheelchair with our mounting systems. This assistive technology is perfect for the home, group care facility, rehab clinic, hospital or classroom. Select the switch that works best for your application.
Responsable Switch Alert Unit Features:
- All of the benefits of the Responsable system with single switch accessibility.
- Two-way cordless speakerphone capability - not simply an alert message.
- Attaches easily to a flat surface or mounting system.
- Automatic dialing of up to four programmable contacts, plus 911.
- Answer in-coming phone calls.
- Built-in test button to check battery and connection to the base.
- Wide range - use anywhere inside your home and even in your yard or garden.
- Set up in minutes.
NOTE: Switches sold separately.
Available in North America Only (all 50 US states and Canada)