TAPit is the first ADA compliant interactive learning station designed to recognize the difference between an arm resting upon the screen and a finger or assistive device intentionally tapping an image. Using "Intended Touch" technology, the TAPit platform is within reach for people using wheelchairs, walkers or other mobility devices, providing full access to the screen with easy adjustments that adapt to individualized needs. No special computer is needed to work with the TAPit. Just plug in your current classroom or personal computer and get started!
3-year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
The TAPit® Specifications:
- 42” commercial grade LCD monitor with external speakers and Intended Touch Technology
- Shatter-resistant, scratch-resistant and moisture-sealed monitor
- Adjustable stand that moves up and down and tilts from 0-90 degrees with motorized touch control
- Tip-resistant stand on 5” anti-mar, anti-microbial locking casters for easy mobility
- Monitor bezel and stand have texture and purple finish for special needs application
- 3-year manufacturer parts and labor warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
Watch Louisa say "Thank You" for the first time with the help of TAPit:
See how the TapIt's "Intended Touch" system makes a difference: