Activate this convenient single switch by simply moving your head. The Under Chin Switch can be positioned any where around the neck with plastic tubing that can be cut to fit - just like a custom necklace. Multiple Chin Switches can be positioned around the same tube for users who need several access points.
The Chin Switch is easy to position with an innovative design on the switch and necklace.
- Provides comfortable support to clients where chin movement is their reliable means of access.
- Auditory feedback.
- Tactile feedback.
- Innovative switch and necklace design enables positioning of more than one switch if necessary.
Tubing can be cut to length, tailored to the requirements of each individual user.
Tubing: Length: 30" can be cut to length required
Round Switch: Width: 0.78"
Under Chin Switch is targeted at the following age ranges:
- All Ages
Under Chin Switch is designed to foster development in the areas of:
- Switch use
Under Chin Switch Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- Activating Pressure: 4oz (110g)
- Weight of Switch: 1.1oz (32g)
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.