The Wave Switch Adapted Trackball mouse alternative for special needs users with limited hand control, motor skill difficulty, hand-eye coordination challenges or involuntary muscle spasms. The computer aid has color-coded buttons that allow for left or right clicks and drag lock. It features two switch jacks for alternate access and is available wireless only.
Wave Switch Adapted Trackball Features:
- Large trackball with silky smooth movement requiring only the lightest touch.
- Durable optical technology with no mechanical wearing parts.
- Left/right and drag lock buttons.
- Color-coded buttons mounted sub-flush to prevent accidental activation.
- Large footprint for stable operation and wrist support.
Wave Switch Adapted Trackball Specifications:
- 2 switch input jacks for single-switch access to left/right click buttons.
- Plug-and-play PS2 and USB connections (no additional drivers required).
- PC and Mac compatible.
- Up to 6 months battery life.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.