The Quicklift II is the perfect companion to the Robby. It's a portable, lightweight lifting device that helps caregivers easily lower and lift a child in and out of the bathtub. The Quicklift II is easy to use - no batteries or special connections are needed. You simply place it in the tub. Suction cups hold it in place while a hydraulic cylinder raises and lowers the frame. With a growth-adjustable design that ensures years of use, the Quicklift II is backed by a five year warranty.
- Side flaps offer stability and protect arms and hands from being pinched
- Saves strain on the caregiver's back
- For children 66 - 132 lbs.
- Scissor-folds for easy and compact storage
- Additional water and electrical connections not necessary
- Telescoping support surface for attaching the Robby bathing support
- Bathing supports are fastened with clamps
- gas compression spring in 3 different strengths
- 4 large suction cups
- For bathtub outlet on the left or right side For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Quicklift II Specifications:
39"-48" 39"-48" Overall Width
16.1" - 28"
16.1" - 28" Assembly Height
3.9" Maximum Stroke
16.1" Load Capacity
Weight 27.5 lbs.
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.