Enhance independence and privacy for children and small adults with special needs with the Hi-Back Toilet Support, which provides secure support for the trunk and head.
The orthopedically contoured support easily attaches to any institutional, school or home toilet and comes with belts to help properly position individuals, eliminating the need for them to be physically held by a caregiver.
With several options and sizes available, it can be customized to meet the specific requirements of the users and is ideal for individuals who need extra stability and support.
Hi-Back Toilet Support Features:
- Available with or without padding and in a heavy duty version that features a stainless steel mounting base for multiple-user facilities.
- Provides excellent comfort and support to users and caregivers.
- High back and additional straps offer maximum stability and support.
- Fits any institutional, school or home toilet.
- Easy-to-use mounts use the same bolts that hold the toilet seat to the bowl.
- Back lifts out of the way to free the toilet for regular and enables use of the support anywhere.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Please click the Specifications tab for sizing details.
Hi-Back Toilet Support Specifications:
Size Small** Small/Medium** Medium/Large*** Large*** Product Weight 9.5 lbs 9.75 lbs 9.75 lbs 12 lbs. Inside Width at Top 7" 8" 8" 11" Inside Back Width at Bottom 12" 12" 12" 14" Back Height Range* 17" - 22" 19" - 24" 19" - 24" 24" - 28" U-Shape Mounting Brace Dimension 18.5" W x 3" D x 10" H
*Height is adjustable. Small models feature reduced seat depth.
**Small and Small/Medium sizes come with a curved reduced seat depth back support backet that brings the user forward approximately 4".
*** Medium/Large and Large sizes feature a flat straight back support bracket that keeps user flush with back of toilet.
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.