The Wenzelite Otter Bathing System is an affordable alternative with durable plastic frame and removable, machine washable fabric. Seat fabric can be slipped off to bathe a child sitting on the tub floor, supported by the chair back. Seat and back are angle adjustable with five settings. Folds flat for easy storage. 2-year limited warranty.
The Tub Stand (sold separately) raises seat to a convenient height for transfers and features slip-resistant legs which fold flat. 33"L x 17"W x 5"-10"H
The Shower Stand (sold separately) has four locking casters for ease of mobility and both stands include quick-release locks for attaching or removing the Otter Bath Chair. 33"L x 27"W x 21"H
Standard features include:
- Light-weight foldable frame - folds flat for storage
- Slip-resistant legs (adjust 2"-7" from tub surface)
- Two positioning straps
- Pair of leg straps for abduction/adduction
- Height and width adjustable head cushions - can be used as lateral supports
- Seat and back adjustments of 0, 22.2, 45, 67.5 & 90 degrees
- Removable, washable fabric
- 2 year warranty For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Otter Bathing System SpecificationsUse this Dimensions Chart to help you make the right choice for your child.
Approximate user height
Up to 36”
32” - 50”
46” - 68”
2” - 7”
2” - 7”
2” - 7”
Weight of Chair
Weight of tub stand
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Watch the video below for how to remove and replace the seat:Free Shipping within the continental United StatesWhat is the difference between the standard fabric and the soft fabric?
The main difference between the two fabrics is the way they feel. The standard is more of a hard stiff mesh; whereas the the soft fabric is a flexible soft mesh. Both fabrics are very durable.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- This is a great bathing system. The back and legs are adjustable. The description states the height can be adjusted with the person in the seat. That is not true. The legs pull out to adjust, no way can that be done with a person seated in the chair. I find it a little awkward to move because of the weight and height, I am 5'-1" so that could be the answer for that. The back, however, does adjust with the person in the chair. Unless you have a small tub, you will definitely need the tub stand. Overall, the Otter Bath Chair is a great product for a very reasonable price.