The Swim Brief is designed for Children & Adults dealing with incontinence. The garment is designed to be worn next-to-skin under a swim suit. It is intended for bowel containment, however it will protect a small amount against urinary leakage. It provides plenty of time to get from the change room to the pool or beach. It has been tested to contain several cups of water, but if you are uncertain as to how long it will contain urine, please try it at home first. It is important to purchase the right size, and keep it as snug as possible using the adjustable closures.
Standard Color: Blue
Although it was made specifically for swimming, some customers tell us it makes a great cover for disposable or cloth diapers.
- High tech stretch polyurethane fabric with soft fleece lining
- Elastic waist & legs for added security
- Velcro closure offers fully adjustable sizing that opens up flat, for ease in dressing
- Latex Free
The Containment Swim Brief is available in Child and Adult. Adult is available in both regular sizes from 22”-40”, and in Plus sizes from 41”-58” (special ordered).For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Regardless of style purchased, always order by the larger of waist or hip measurement.
Swim Briefs Specifications
Child Size Chart
Size X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large XXX-Large Waist/Hip Child 17"-19" 20"-22" 22"-24" 25"-27" 28"-30" 31"-33" 33" - 36" Rise Child 19.5" 20.25" 21" 22" 23" 23" 23"
Adult Size Chart
Size X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Waist/Hip Adult 22"-24" 25"-28" 29"-32" 33"-36" 37"-40" Rise Adult 27.5" 28.25" 29" 30" 31"
Note:The Child Style sits on the natural waistline of a child with normal growth patterns. Measure their rise, and choose the style that is closest.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
HOW TO MEASURE RISE (Example Below)
This is a unisex swim brief. Please order by waist or hip, whichever is larger. For example, if a person is 34" waist and a 38" hip, they should order the XL which has a range of 37" - 40", even if the waist is much smaller than 37". If your measurements are at the higher end of a size range, don't assume you should order the larger size. These swim diapers are very stretchy and should fit very snug.
Child swim briefs are shorter through the rise, and offered in waist/hip range 17”-33”. The Child style sits on the natural waistline of a child with normal growth patterns. Measure the rise of your child (1" below the belly button, down through the legs and up to the position on the back that measures the starting position in the front). Then you will want to compare to the size chart to determine which style would fit them best. This garment is meant to be worn next to skin, and should fit snugly. The stretchy fabric and adjustable tabs allow for some growth.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- I must say, this is the best diaper I have found for swimming. It fits snug and I like how you put it on. I do wear a regular diaper on under it. It helps to contain the soils better. (note... SOSecure does not recommend wearing a diaper under the Swimming Containment Brief...this is a personal choice of some customers). The diaper is inconspicuous under a swimsuit and works as advertised. Sizing details are accurate, the fit is very comfortable. Highly Recommended.
- Well worth the cost. Stretchy fabric was easy to adjust and was so thin that you couldn't tell it was being worn under the swimsuit.