Getting in and out of bed is easy with the extra support and safety provided by the portable Bed Rail Advantage. This bedside handle folds down in seconds and comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items nearby.
It's great for those who don't need full-fall protection and the low-profile design blends in with your bedroom like another piece of furniture. The Bed Rail Advantage uses a safety strap to securely attach to your bed's frame and, despite it's smaller size, is stable and sturdy while allowing room for maneuvering into and out of bed.
With a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs, it's a perfect bed safety solution for seniors and children.
Bed Rail Advantage Traveler Specifications:
- Rail Height: 22”
- Rail Width: 17”
- Base Dimensions: 21” x 17”
- Weight of product: 8 lbs
- Made for Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 3 bolts and safety pin
- Support Handle: Non-Slip cushion handle makes it easy to get in-and-out of bed.
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch: Convenient storage to keep handy items close by.
- Portable: Folds down in seconds for travel.
- Safety Strap: Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile: Matches look and feel of your home.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail.
How much weight does it support?
The Bed Rail Advantage supports up to 400 lbs.
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, the pouch is included to help keep you safe against entrapment and also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Not while on the bed - but folds small for travel or storage.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
Yes, simply pull the pins and fold for travel or storage.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, because the bracket can be adjusted on the baseboard, it works on any adjustable bed!
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.