Now younger children can experience the fun and mystery of magnetic construction! Similar concept to popular sets made for older kids, Better Builders® pieces are designed for small hands and huge imaginations. Better Builders create a new arena of creative play for young children.
With super strong endless design possibilities, Better Builders® are a wonderfully inventive way to help children discover principles of science, construction, and engineering while developing their creativity skills. Each magnet is safely and securely embedded in brightly-colored, over-sized rods that can be easily picked up and manipulated by small hands.
Better Builders® Magnetic Construction Kits Specifications:
- Available in sets of 30, 60 and 100
- Age: 2+
- Includes Storage Bin and 22-page Activity Guide
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- We bought these for our toddler several months ago. She is too little to make the constructions, but loves stringing the magnets together to make 'snakes'. She finds steel objects in the house that the magnets stick to. She likes them a lot more than wooden blocks. They are a good large size, but not too big for little hands to hold, easy to tidy up and don't hurt if you step on them!
- We got this for my son's 4th birthday, and he can't get enough. He loves to build towers, and all sorts of stuff. Some people have complained about the magnets not being strong enough, and their structures falling over. This isn't the case provided that you cross brace your structures (i.e. put a piece diagonal across squares that you build) or build your structures using triangles. There's really no problem building towers that are very large, or very tall.
- I have nothing but positive things to say about this toy. I purchased it for my 1 yr. old, not expecting her to get much play value out of it initially. However, a year later it has brought her and her father constant play value. From learning about "apart" and together, color grouping, magnetic polarity, learning shapes, stringing together, rolling, and everything in between, the excellence of Magneatos seems basically limitless. And although she can't build complicated structures at this point, she enjoys watching us make different sculptures that she can help manipulate, break apart, and reconstruct. Another fantastic thing about this toy is that the magnets are just the right strength they stay stuck together when they need to, but are also easy to pull apart, avoiding frustrating a toddler. I recommend (and have recommended) this to everyone I know.