The Locator Plus is the ultimate tool that will help you keep tabs on your children and is ideal for use at home, park, or mall.
- Easy to use - sets up in seconds
- Keep track of up to 24 tags - Comes with 4 Tags
- Tags are small enough to be hidden on most belongings
- Set your safe distance and get an alert on violation
Tag can work for up to three months on a battery
Comparable to Brickhouse Child Locators with Wander Alerts.
2 Year Warranty
This kit comes with everything you need to track up to 24 homing tags. 4 homing tags are included.
Locator Plus provides everything you need to find misplaced items and the ability to be notified with an alarm using the Distance Alert mode. Keep an eye on what your children, Alzheimer / elderly family members, pets and personal belongings from hundreds of feet away. Get alerted BEFORE it's too late to retrieve it.
In Locate mode, you will hear audio beeps to notify you and the on-screen directional display guide users quickly and easily to tagged items even if they are out of sight. The closer you get to a locator, the faster the beeps are heard.
The Alert mode enables an invisible boundary to be set around the Locator tag. Close, near or far, the unit warns you the moment any tagged item goes out of your preset safety zone with an audio alarm, on screen display (detailing the item/s missing) and a vibration Alert.
The Additional button on the Panic Tag enables a child or an elderly family member to set off a distress alarm on the Locator Handheld advising that help is needed.
Many people use the locator tags on their children in their pockets or a wrist band to inform them that their child has wandered off out of your safety zone.
Protect your Camera, Purse, Keys, Pets, Children... Put a Tiny Tag on ANYTHING
Child Abductions On the Rise!
According to U.S. Justice Department, there were as many as 114,600 attempted abductions of children by non-family members, 4,600 abductions by non-family members reported to police, and 300 abductions by non-family members. If that's not enough to consume your worries, every 26 seconds another automobile is stolen from the streets of America-- with that number increasing as the hands of your watch tick tock.
"My kids are everything to me. Every time I go into a crazy mall, I'm paranoid that I turn my head for a second and they'll be gone", said Amanda a concerned mother from Florida. Amanda is just one of many concerned parents who were recently polled in a survey about the dangers of child abduction. "My kids are 3 and 8 and I figured they would just lose the little locator devices, but after sneaking one of the locators in their backpack, they can't stray more than 2 feet away from me. I'll know!"
The device Amanda is referring to is called the Locator Plus. It uses a somewhat new technology called "location tracking" technology. The locator tags are so small; they can easily fit in your wallet, a pocket, a book bag or placed in a specially made wristband which can be comfortably worn around a child's wrist.
Realizing there is a need for new prevention tactics, companies are responding with tomorrow's technology today. Education and information is sometimes not enough. It's time to take action and prevention is key. "An ounce of prevention is worth more than your weight in gold." With 800,00 children reported missing in the US each year, it's good to know there are simple precautions you can take to help safeguard your children.
The technology is not just for children. Literally any personal item can be fitted with a homing tag or panic tag. Wallets, Pets, Keys, Cars and more. Place one in your car in a packed parking lot to locate your car, and another one on your pet in case it wanders too far from home. The one size fits all technology is outstanding, with a plethora of new uses every day.
Child Locator with Distance Alert Specifications:
- Locate mode finds tagged items up to an incredible 600 feet away outdoors (clear line of sight) and 250+ feet indoors depending on structural conditions.
- Audio and visual directional technology guides you to within 1" of lost items
- Alert mode will warn if tagged items go outside your comfortable safety zone that you set. Safety range can be independently for each of the 24 tags
- Miniaturized Tags can be quickly and easily attached to almost anything with the Key ring loop or adhesive strips
- Homing Tags gives off audio beep and flashing LED to help locate more easily
- Panic Tag enables a child or dependant to set off a distress alarm
- Up to 24 Tags / items can be registered per handheld device
- Available in English, Spanish, French and German
- 1 x Locator Handheld
- 3 x Mini Homing Tags
- 1 x Panic Homing Tag
- 4 x Key ring loop and adhesive strips
- User guide
- All batteries included
- Supplied with Locate and Alert mode
- Tag Size: 1.2"(H) x 0.8"(W) x 0.33"(D)
- 2 Year Warranty
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available