This Two-Piece Aluminum Bowling Ramp is a lightweight solution for helping wheelchair users, people with lower extremity weakness, poor balance, limited strength, and children enjoy the fun and exciting sport of bowling. Simply place the ramp at the front of the lane and line it up toward the pins. The bowler then gives the ball a slight push from the top of the ramp to send it rolling down the alley. Can be used from a sitting or standing position.
Two-Piece Aluminum Bowling Ramp Specifications
- Two-piece ramp for helping wheelchair users or people with lower extremity or balance challenges participate in bowling activities
- Versatile for use from standing or sitting positions
- Aluminum alloy with clear anodized finish for durability
- Four rubber feet for floor support and protection
- U-shaped rear frame for bracing high end of ramp
Shipping dimensions are 30" x 28.5" x 5.5"