Easie Eaters Curved Utensils are specially designed by an occupational therapist. These angled utensils promote greater success with hand-to-mouth feeding and the built-up handles make them easier to hold. Designed by an OT and made for right-or left-hand use, these forks and spoons feature a 3" long handle perfect for special needs children. The Safety Shield prevents utensil from entering mouth too deeply as well.
Easie Eaters Curved Eating Utensils Specifications:
- Handle Length: Approx. 3 1/2" inches
- Handle Girth: Approx. 3/4" inch
- Designed for right and left-handed use
- Set Includes: Spoon & Fork.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Recommended for Pediatrics
- No Color Choice.
- Latex Free.
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
Frequently Asked Questions:Is the EasieEaters Curved Utensils Latex Free?
Yes, the EasieEaters Utensils are latex free.
Are the EasieEaters Curved Utensils dishwasher safe?
Yes, these utensils are dishwasher safe.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good, depending on needs..
- I am an OT who recommended these for a 5 year old client. The angle of the utensils and the handles are great, but he cannot use the fork independently since the ends are so dull that they won't pick up the food. To improve this product, they should consider replacing the plastic fork with a metal fork that can pick up food, or sharpen the ends of the plastic version to make it functional. Otherwise, the spoon works fine. Just a head's up that these utensils were much smaller than anticipated, which is fine for preschoolers.