Teach children as young as 3 months how to drink from a cup with a rim using the unique sloping design of the Doidy Cup.
The angle of the cup provides space for nose and eye glasses while making drinking easy and more controlled. The rigid plastic cup holds up to 6.5 fluid oz. (192 ml) and is top rack dishwasher safe.
Manufactured from food safe materials, the Doidy Cup is an ideal weaning aid as it mimics the natural mouth action that is used in breastfeeding while encouraging good oral movement and helping develop an infant's chewing skills.
By starting babies off with small amounts of liquid and assisting them with holding the cup, you can help them soon become skilled at drinking on their own.
Cup is available in pink only.
Doidy Cup Specifications:
- Cup is available in pink only
- Unique sloping, double-handled design makes it possible for infants as young as 3 months to learn how to drink from the Doidy Cup, no sippy lid necessary!
- Helps prevent the long-term health problems that can stem from a delay in weaning a child away from feeding bottles and sippy cups, such as premature tooth decay, speech problem, malnutrition and poor chewing skills.
- Includes resealable bag for traveling and weaning guide.
- Holds 6.5 fluid oz. (192 ml).
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Made from food safe HD polyetylene. Bisphenol free.
- Microwaving is not recommended.
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.