DetailsOur Duplex Pulley Systems exercises the arms, legs and chest. Choose the Pulley Weight system that suits your therapeutic needs. All systems include 10 disc weights totaling 25 lbs. Each plate is approximately 2.5 lbs. Assembly required. Mounting hardware not included. Pulley Accessories (below) expand exercise options on all Pulley Weights. Latex free.Duplex Pulley Weights. Two pairs of padded handles — one mounts at chest height, the other at floor level. Ideal for shoulder, elbow and chest exercises. Installation requires 6'(1.8m) of floor space.
Duplex Pulley Weights Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 30" x 63"
- For shoulder, elbow and chest exercises.
- (2) Handles at chest level and (2) handles at floor level.
- Superb rehabilitation and exercise device for both wheelchair and ambulatory patients.
- Each wall/ceiling and floor plate is equipped with "smooth action" sets of nylon pulleys.
- "Ergonomic" foam covered handles for enhanced patient comfort.
- Disc weights can be added in 2.5 lb. increments up to a maximum of (5) 2.5 lb. disc weights per each side. (Total of (10) 2.5 lb. disc. weights per unit).
- Weight carriers elevate vertically on smooth running vertical stainless steel rod guides.
- Floor plates are equipped with rubber bumper stops for quiet operation.
- Floor and wall plates are almond styrene covered wood construction and are pre-drilled to facilitate attachment.
- Shipped ready-to-assemble.
- Maximum Weight: 25 lbs.
- Dimensions: DxWxH: 8.5"x30"x63"
Are the Duplex Pulley Weights Latex Free?Yes, the duplex pulley weights are latex free.