The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rail products and is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for complete fall protection.
It also comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items nearby while the low-profile design blends in with your bedroom just like another piece of furniture. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail uses a safety strap to securely attach to your bed's frame.
With a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs, it's a perfect bed safety solution for seniors and children.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Specifications:
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail: Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away: Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation: No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch: Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap: Secures rail between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height: Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile: Matches look and feel of your home.
- Rail Width: Locks in place at 26”, 34” and 42” after installed on bed.
- Rail Height: 23” high from the base of mattress.
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap.
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (included).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of a kind. It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation; allowing you to have a “half” bed rail to help you get out of bed, and full-sized bed rail at night for maximum fall protection.
How much weight does it support?
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports up to 400 lbs.
Does it come with an organizer-pouch?
Yes, the pouch is included to help keep you safe against entrapment and also allows you to keep handy items close by.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bedrail to the side after use. This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, for a more convenient travel bed rail check out the Bed Rail Advantage.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to it secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, because the bracket can be adjusted on the baseboard, it works on any adjustable bed.
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.