EZ Leaps is company devoted to helping children reach milestones by offering practical teaching tools that build independence. We provide parents & educators with teaching tools to effectively educate children. Meeting milestones is an important part of development. Children are unique and learn at their own pace. Our products support their stages of learning & development. EZ Leaps Shoe Tying Tool teaches children how to tie their shoes for the first time. It’s super simple, saves time and pops off at the end. Helps children and adults tie their shoes with ease. Use these eight helpful steps for EZ Leaps shoe tying success.
*Before you start, be sure to measure your shoe laces from the shoe, to the tip of the lace. The laces must be between 9"-14".
- Step 1-The user will pinch the laces to make an “X”, tuck one lace under the other, and pull both laces tightly. This creates your first knot.
- Step 2-Place your EZ Leaps Shoe Tying Tool on top of the knot by pulling one lace up through one hole and pull up to the sky.
- Step 3- Force the same lace down through the other hole on the same side and pull it through to make your first loop.
- Step 4- With the other lace, you will want to lace it up through the other side hole and pull up to the sky. Force the same lace down through the other hole on the same side and pull it through to make your second loop.
- Step 5- Pinch both loops to make an “X”, Tuck and pull tightly.
- Step 6- Now you can proceed to make a double knot by repeating step 5.
- Step 7- Remove the EZ Leap Shoe Tying Tool
- Step 8- Congratulations! You just tied your shoes!
EZ Leaps Specifications:
- Laminated Card Stock
- 3" x 2"
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.