Whether you're teaching an infant or toddler to feed themselves or assisting a youngster with developmental concerns, this Feeding Cup with Spout is a simple and adjustable way to help children get the hang of drinking from a cup.
The Feeding Cup with Spout features a mouthpiece that is large enough to hold a straw and an air vent that can be closed off with a finger to easily regulate the flow of liquid. The spout makes cup feeding easy and can be cut down to the base of the lid as drinking skills improve. Available in two models: a Standard Feeding Cup with a long 1.75" spout or the Feeding Cup with Handles with a short .75" spout. Check the Specifications tab for exact spout sizes.
Replacement lids are also available. Please note: this item is NON-RETURNABLE.
Feeding Cup with Spout Specifications
- Standard Feeding Cup Spout - 1.75" long.
- Feeding Cup with Handles - .75" long.
- When cut down to the base of the lid, the remaining oval hole measures .875" x .5".
- Cups and lids are made of polyproplylene plastic
- Replacement Lids Are Sold Separately in Packs of Three.
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe - Cups & Lids
- Holds Up to 8 ounces
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.