DetailsOne of our most popular bed rails, the EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by - and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
EZ Adjust Bed Rail Specifications:
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail: Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away: Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation: No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch: Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap: Secures rail between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height: Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile: Matches look and feel of your home.
- Rail Width: Locks in place at 26”, 34” and 42” after installed on bed.
- Rail Height: 23” high from the base of mattress.
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap.
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (included).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.