DetailsThe Large Lock Box is superbly crafted solid hardwood lock box with 3 separate compartments, 10 doors and 10 different latches. Light weight with easy grip carry-along handle, this very popular toy entertains the child for long periods of time.Children place their little treasures into separate compartments and then enjoy looking for them through the different doors. This creative toy is perfect for helping kids develop manual dexterity, fine motor skills and learning the basics of opening and closing latches increasing independence.A great addition to preschool, daycare, and Montessori classrooms.
Large Lock Box Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15"L x 6"W x 7"H
- Develops early memory skills and fine motor skills by exploring 10 ways to fasten, open and close, hide and seek
- Stimulates creative play
- Used successfully with Alzheimer patients
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- We got this to help with my ASD son's coordination and fine motor skill issues. It worked wonders, and all 3 of my sons have used, abused and thoroughly enjoyed it.
- I bought this for my husband who has alzheimers. he always loved to work with wood and always used brass hinges and latches on all his work so this is wonderful for him to fiddle with. great for 2 to 5 year olds too to teach them how to open and close things.