The Magnetic Pattern Block Kit is great for early development of color, shape and matching skills. Set includes a magnetic hand painted wooden board with 120 magnetic wooden shapes and 12 durable pattern cards. Simply slide a pattern card into the wooden frame and match the pieces to the shapes in the picture.
For a bit of a challenge, have the child place the pattern next to the frame and try to duplicate the pattern free hand. For the ultimate in fun, create your own designs by using your imagination. There's also a sturdy carrying case with an easy zip back pocket for road trips. Great for travel!
Magnetic Pattern Block Kit Specifications:
- Age: 3+
- 120 magnetic wooden shapes
- 12 durable pattern cards
- Includes a sturdy carrying case with an easy zip back pocket for road trips
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- This is a great toy. I find myself making patterns with it too. I really like that it's magnetic. The pieces stay in place perfectly, so no one gets frustrated if the board gets moved. It comes in a very nice storage container that's durable and portable. Great item!
- This is an excellent tool for building an understanding of color, shapes, and patterns. There is so much room for learning by using this toy! And best of all, it's fun! And, for us moms out there, keeping up with it is a breeze. It comes with it's own vinyl storage case, and who can beat magnetic pieces that stick to the board to ease your child's frustrations if the pieces don't "stay" where they are put. The pictures included are really cute - I especially enjoy the duck pattern - and my daughter loves putting them together. All-in-all a really wonderful (and cheap!) investment for hours and hours of fun, stimulating activity! Kudos yet again, eSpecial Needs, for a really great product.
- We got this for our 3-year-old son so that he would have "seat work" to do at the table while our older home school children do their math. He just LOVES that he can sit and do his math along with the big kids! It keeps him entertained for a good 45 minutes to an hour! I would love to find more inserts since I can see him eventually asking for different pictures. The blank board is great for free design and creativity. I'm extremely happy with our purchase!
- My son is almost 4. He got this for Christmas along with LOTS of other gifts. It is a nice winding down toy for him when his younger siblings are napping and mom is working. He enjoys this toy.
- I just got this for my kids, age 4 and 2, and they love it. It is very helpful that they are magnets, they don't move around as much so the kids don't get as frustrated. The carrying case is great to keep everything together. We are also starting to home school our 4 year old and this is a great math activity as well.