Have you ever been on a shopping trip with your child, and you take a look at an item for just a second, then look back to see that your child has vanished? One second he's under your feet, the next, he's gone... "Mommy I'm Here" is a breakthrough in technology offering parents peace of mind. Reliable and very easy to use, simply attach the teddy bear receiver to your child's shoe or belt. If you lose sight of your child, press the keychain transmitter and the teddy bear will chirp, alerting you of your child's whereabouts, while at the same time drawing attention to the dangerous situation your child may be in.
The teddy bear receiver delivers a loud 56db intermittent chirp/beeping sound that functions from over 150 feet away from the keychain transmitter. Teddy Bear is 2 5/8"L x 1 1/2"W. Keychain transmitter is 2 1/4". Both units are water and shock resistant, with long life batteries already installed.
About The Product
- The Mommy I'm Here child locator device is an advanced, stylish, cost effective and easy to use child locating aid. It will give you the added confidence of knowing that you have taken an extra step to protect your child in today's dangerous, public environments. It works great at the mall, in stores, airports, sporting events or any other public venue where a child can quickly become lost or abducted. The Mommy I'm Here child locator comes with long life batteries already installed and is immediately ready for use. The teddy bear shaped receiver is both water resistant and stylish, as it comes in brown.
Why You Need It
- Over seven hundred and twenty five thousand children are reported lost every year in the United States, while shopping or out in public with their parents and/or legal guardians. This leads to over FIFTY TWO THOUSAND REAL ABDUCTIONS! It doesn't matter how good of a parent you are. It has happened to all of us; we look away for one second and in an instant, a child has vanished. Our heart races and our stomach sinks. We usually find the child, but over fifty two thousand times each year, we do not! For that reason alone, you need Mommy I'm Here.
How To Operate
- Simply attach the Mommy I'm Here stylish, teddy bear receiver to your child's shoe, using the laces or Velcro straps (as this is the most convenient and sturdy mounting point). Mounting using the child's belt is also recommended. Attach the wireless transmitter to your key chain ring or simply place in your pocket. Switch on the teddy bear receiver. You will notice that a red light will illuminate on the teddy bears tummy. At this point the transmitter and receiver establish their own proprietary frequency.
- Push the button on your wireless transmitter once to arm the bear receiver. You will hear a few faint beeps. Now the unit is armed and ready for use. It is just that simple! If your child becomes lost or decides to play hide and seek without asking, simply press the button on your transmitter and the little teddy bear will omit a series of loud decibel beeps, allowing you to not only track down your child, but also draw attention to the situation your child may be facing!
Mommy I'm Here Child Locator Specifications:
- Color: Pink
- Works at distances up to 150 feet, even through concrete walls
- Water resistant
- Low power indicator
- Batteries Included
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.