Designed for use by children with very limited strength and control, or for use one-handed. Available with a brightly coloured green plastic base which provides stability whilst keeping the product lightweight, or a solid wooden base to give ultimate stability. Simply push the paper or card along the base until in position, then push down the “T” shaped handle to cut. The hidden spring will automatically reopen the blades in readiness for the next cut. It is often advantageous to use the more dextrous hand to manipulate the paper whilst the more affected hand works the scissors.
- Hidden Spring that automatically reopens the scissors after every cut
- Large "T" shaped handle provides ease of use and good leverage
- High quality stainless steel blade provides longevity and cuts paper with ease
- Non-slip Dycem strips on the bottom for ultimate stability
- Zip case for storage when scissors aren't in use
Mounted Table Top Scissors Specifications
- Scissor mounted on a plastic base with rubber non-slip feet
- Suitable for use by those with only one functional hand
- Stainless steel blades with guaranteed secure fixing to handle
- Recommended for those with weak grip, tremors, or poor hand control
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.
VideosThere are no videos available.