DetailsEnables individuals with cognitive deficits, visual impairment or functional hand problems to dial the nine most commonly called phone numbers by pressing a “photo memory” button. Latex free.
Photo Phone Specifications:
- An adjustable amplifier that makes calls 10 times (20+ dB) louder
- Advanced electronics to minimize feedback and distortion
- A hearing aid, T-coil compatible handset
- An adjustable loud ringer and bright flash to announce incoming calls
- Large, easy-to-read buttons make dialing easy
- Redial, hold and flash buttons
- Latex Free
Frequently Asked Questions:Is the Photo Phone Latex Free?
Yes, the phone is latex free.
VideosThere are no videos available.