Prevent nighttime falls and make getting in and out of bed easy with the Pivoting Safety Bed Rail, which can easily be folded downward and out of the way. Simply pull the pins on the side to drop the bed rail to the side. When locked in place, the Pivoting Safety Bed Rail can support up to 400 lbs.
The low-profile design blends in with your bedroom just like another piece of furniture and is securely attached to your bed's frame using a safety strap. it's a great bed safety solution for seniors searching for mobility aids.
Pivoting Safety Bed Rail Specifications:
- Bed/Hand Rail: Prevents falling and provides support while standing.
- Hide-Away: Fold bed rail down when not in use.
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Safety Strap: Secures rail between mattress and bed frame.
- Low Profile: Matches look and feel of your home.
- Width of Rail: 30”
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress.
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap.
- Weight of Product: 12 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included).
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, the 30” Safety Bed Rail is a full-sized bed rail – providing you full fall protection while you sleep.
How much weight does it support?
The Safety Bed Rail supports up to 400 lbs.
Can it fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bed rail to the side after use… This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, for a more convenient travel bed rail check out the Bed Rail Advantage Traveler.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to it secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, because the bracket can be adjusted on the baseboard, it works on any adjustable bed.
Can it be used on a hospital bed?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.