The RiJe Dysphagia Cup automatically dispenses a limited portion of liquid each time it stands in its upright position. Once the portion is withdrawn and the cup is placed upright, it delivers another portion within 2-3 seconds. The built-in regulator allows the user to adjust portion size between 3ml to 15ml before the cup is filled with liquid so they can enjoy the perfect sip from the cup rim or through a straw every time. The RiJe Dysphagia Cup also features a large nose cut that allow the user to keep their chin down and large ergonomic handles that provide better gripping.
The RiJe Dysphagia Cup features BPA-free polypropylene construction and O-rings made of food grade silicon. It is suitable for thin, water-like liquids onl, warm or cold. The RiJe Cup is also completely dishwasher-safe.
RiJe Dysphagia Drinking Cup Specifications:
- Keeps up to 250 ml/8.5 oz of liquid. Operational range from 50 ml/1.7 oz to 250 ml/8.5 oz
- Choice of colors: red or aquamarine
- Weight: 230 gram/0.5 lb
- Measurements: 7 inches/178 mm high, 4.25 inch/108 mm diameter. Handle grips measure 4 inches/102 mm long, 1.5 inch/38 mm width
- Plastic parts made of BPA-free polypropylene, O-rings made of food grade silicon
- Dishwasher safe
- CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Additional InformationFor health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
VideosThere are no videos available.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Works well for us 5 stars
- Works very well. We set it up to dispense the 7ml sip and the cup does just that, this sip is satisfying for my son and he loves big handles. Neat, thanks