Recommended for those with weak grip, tremors, or poor hand control, these Push Down Table Top Scissors are easy to use with just a pushing down action on the “T” shaped handle. The spring will automatically reopen the scissors once the pressure is released.
Push Down Table Top Scissors can be used either by maintaining the paper in a fixed position and “scooting” the scissors along with each cutting action; or by keeping the scissors stable (a Dycem® mat can help with this) and moving the paper towards the scissors.
- Hidden Spring that automatically reopens the scissors after every cut
- Large "T" shaped handle provides ease of use and good leverage
- High quality stainless steel blade provides longevity and cuts paper with ease
- Included Blade Guard fixes over blades for safe storage
- Zip case for storage when scissors aren't in use
Tabletop Spring Scissors Specifications:
- Stainless steel blades with guaranteed secure fixing to handles
- Scissors are used either by depressing the handle with the scissor in a stable position, or by "scooting" it across the table
- Spring automatically reopens scissor when pressure is released
- Blade guard supplied for safety when not in use
Additional InformationThere is no additional info available.